26 December, 2008

Boxing Day

Instead of doing a clean out on the house, I went shopping at Spotlight (no crowds, woo!) and Bunnings today.

20% off everything at Spotlight... and I picked up lots and lots of stuff. Including a rolling pin, I realised on Christmas Eve while baking shortbread that I didn't have a rolling pin! Madness!

I have some more yarny goodness, some kitchen things, party decorations, more beading things and fabric!

Now I just have to clean the fabbo sewing machine Knittingand gave me so I can start stitching things up.

Today I made this:

Stitch marker design v2.0

It's swingy, which I like.

I've also tried making wine glass markers... not too sure on those yet. The memory wire is giving me issues... and the 24 gauge wire I have is no good... too malleable.

I also finished a spinning project! No pics yet, this one was a quickie.

No comments:

Post a Comment