18 January, 2009

Detox for free

I've been a bad, bad blogger.

Things have been busy lately - craft has been put aside and I am throwing myself into making my lifestyle healthier. (Let's just ignore this weekend... please?)

I've changed my eating habits (again, ignore this weekend. blip), started exercising again and now my body has gone into detox. My face has erupted and my tummy hates me - don't get me started on the fatigued sick feeling either.

I'm hanging on for dear life, knowing that I'll have to go through another week or so of this feeling and then I'll start to feel much better.

Just in time for Big Day Out. If someone knows where I can get a nice, healthy vegan lunch and dinner there, please let me know. I don't have to worry about alcohol because I'm the designated driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment