27 March, 2009

Hiatus

I haven't posted in nearly a month. I'm really no good at this blogging thing.

Don't get too excited... I am only here to advise that blogging will now be put on a hiatus. Some things are happening in my life that I need to take care of - and for now, blogging seems like it's not important enough to be up there. I have finished items, I have formatting to do on here and I have WIPs that I want to share but at the moment I'm not really in a position to be spending time taking pictures and writing posts.

I must sound mysterious and exciting, but really what's going on is the opposite. Well - it'll still be mysterious for most who read this blog, but I can assure you all it's not exciting.

Hopefully within a month I'll be better placed to start posting again. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment