21 July, 2008

Oops

I ended up with one extra dock to USB cable after a trip to the Apple store today. Apparently I'm too stupid to read the box of the USB power adapter, because it comes with a cable. I didn't need a separate one. Oh well, one for the laptop bag.

I also purchased a pink case for my iPhone - not sure if it will stay in use as I'm not a fan of cases, but I can see it coming in useful when travelling.

My iPhone really is good. The interface is very user friendly, the screen is very responsive and I love some of the things it does. I'm not a heavy Smartphone user and I wanted something a bit more than a phone, so the iPhone was perfect for my needs. It's pretty, too. I like pretty. (hah)

Right. Now I will go back to trying to stay away from the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment