14 June, 2009

Catch up and things made of awesome

For anyone who doesn't yet know, all my health-related and exercise blogging will now be done over at Operation Awesomeness - a blog I am writing along with knitness!

Things have been busy around here (what else is new??) so once again I am in a whirlwind. Yesterday was WWKIP (World Wide Knit In Public) Day, so after the guild meeting I was down at Darling Harbour with the crew causing fear and panic amongst the Muggles.

The day was fantastic - we had a total of 80 knitters turn up (I think the Bayside Lounge was a bit surprised about that) and I got to meet a few new people and catch up with others who I haven't seen in a while.

A very big thank you to Sally for being our wonderful organiser!

I'm off to go warm up as it is absolutely freezing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment